Our racing takes two forms:
- Thursday-night Races, leaving dock around 5:15pm, returning at sundown.
- Weekend “Long Distance” Races (1-2 day events), which often incorporate socializing and BBQs.
1) To help novice sailors adopt and grow our sport.
2) To provide a “no-intimidation” atmosphere for novice racers.
3) To foster skill development for ALL sailing levels.
4) To provide the ultimate racing experience for serious racers.
5) To go really, really fast.
So, who are you? Choose one of the links below:
- I know how to sail and want to be a crew member.
- I own a boat and want to start racing.
- I already race with CBYC but need crew. (Crew Bank)